Monday 2 September 2013

the weekend

the weekend was great. Firstly I managed to have a lie in, which for me is never possible.. my body clock runs on work time so I'm usually up with the larks. but Saturday was an exception..
I had a lovely day shopping before coming back to get really for my night out.
Myself and my partner had vouchers for pizza express, and had a lovely meal for free.. then off to the theatre we went to see West Side Story at Sadlers wells. its in walking distance from home so a lovely stroll along the Angel.

the play was fantastic, very much true to the film itself. The cast were brilliant, music as ever great with the memorable songs from the film.
If you get a chance to catch the show its on at Sadlers Wells only until 22nd September.. its well worth the visit..

No comments:

Post a Comment